Saturday, September 25, 2010

:My Favorite Boys|Wausau Family Photographer:

Austin + Russ
 There aren't many days that are epically picture perfect.
This day was an exception.
The weather was gorgeous, the setting was beautiful, and I was surrounded by many of my favorite things.
Three of my most favorite things in the world on their very first trip to the Eau Claire Dells.
Russell + Alexander + Austin
It doesn't get much sweeter than this.
I love watching my sons interact with their father.
Moments like this are truly the highlight of our stressful, chaotic, overly full life.
It's moments like these that, I feel, make for the best photos.
These three men {little, medium, and large} are truly the best gifts that I have ever been given.
I am blessed, I am thankful, and I am madly in love with all 3 of these beautiful  handsome men.

No comments:

Post a Comment