Tuesday, October 19, 2010

:Seniors all Over Again|Madison, Wisconsin:

Last weekend, my dear husband and I snuck away to Madison for the Wisconsin/Ohio State football game to celebrate our coming annversary {10-18}....while there, I insisted that we not only visit State Street, but also take pictures.  We have a favorite parking spot downtown, and prior to this trip we had never noticed the great walls of the buildings surrounding it.  Here are a few shots of us with one of the unique walls.  Hoping to do more shoots around this lot and downtown Madison in the nearish future! They are the perfect backdrop for any kind of session

Senior pictures round two for us.
To think we were joking all weekend about enrolling at the UW.
It's only logical that we'd need to get our Senior Pictures done first!
If you legitimately need Senior pics, family pics, engagement pics....and the list goes on
Contact me @ heather@absoluteblissphoto.com for session availability.

 Here is the proof that I am a REAL person and not just a figment of this blog!
For the record, I absolutely positively LOVE these shots.
Cannot wait to turn them into Art Canvas prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment