Tuesday, October 19, 2010

:State Street + Beyond:Madison, Wisconsin:

Madison may be is one of my all-time favorite cities. If you read the previous blog, you know that my husband and I were recently there for the Badger game.  On Sunday, we took a break from football and enjoyed the beautiful day strolling around downtown Madison.  We ventured through the UW campus, around the capitol, and up and down State Street.  The weather couldn't have been more amazing. Here are a few of the shots I took that are available for sale as Art Canvases or regular Photographs.  Please contact me for rates and sizing options. 
 The Crossroads
 Lovely Leisure
 Sleepy Sunday on State
  There are Signs Everywhere
 Historic Orpheum
All Things Must Come to an End

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it's my love of water or the memory of home, but your picture taken of the boats took my breath away. The city and street sign pictures you have taken stir something in side me. Each shot taken draws one into a time or place that seems unreal until you take a second look and realize that it's your own backyard.
    Janet Lawrence-Distinctive Celebrations LLC

    ReplyDelete